Thursday, April 2, 2009

THURSDAY THIRTEEN

Thirteen Things To Share From This Week (sorry, I've got nothing more original today):

1. First off, I need to begin by wishing my friend, Kim, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I don't think she reads here (she's never said she does), but a few of you know her - so send her some good wishes too! :)
2. I kept Charlotte home Monday due to "goopy eyes" which turned out to be Pink Eye (as diagnosed at a Tuesday morning visit to see Doctor Bonnie).
3. So I didn't get to go to the gym on Monday.
4. I kept Charlotte home Tuesday, and then Wednesday due to fever.
5.  I didn't get to go to the gym Tuesday, so I ran in the evening (see #7)
6. I am keeping Charlotte home today due to the 102.4 fever she still had at 5pm Wednesday evening (school requests children be fever-free for 24 hours to return to school).
7. I had a good run Tuesday afternoon at the school track during Maisy's soccer practice (need to run outside more).
8. I had a great workout with Dianne Wednesday morning (ouch triceps, chest, abs).
9. There are 2 days until the kids' Spring Break begins! 
10. I shopped cameras this week. I still can't decide (nor can I pay, at the moment). 
11. Amused that Maisy put her brother's underwear in the freezer (while wet) for April Fool's Day.  He wasn't.
12. Amused that Maisy put a raisin in my toothpaste tube...and Charlotte put one in Maisy's.
13. Looking forward to a nice, rare steak for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment