Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Outside my window...the sun is shining

I am thinking...about eating breakfast (it is 10:11am and my stomach is growling).

I am thankful for...summer vacation

I am wearing...running shorts and a grey BC3Day tshirt, yellow flip flops

I am creating...a long list in my head of stuff to do

I am going...to get up and eat after I post this

I am reading...several books including Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince (which I am continually comparing to the movie)

I am hoping...the weather will be cool when we're in Disney World next month

I am hearing... icarly on the TV

Around the house...the girls are chattering, the dog and boy are sleeping, the bird is chirping...

One of my favorite things...is the email my husband just sent me.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Running every day, spurring the kids on with their chores, scheduling Buster's neutering surgery, enjoying Independence Day at the pool with the fam...

No comments:

Post a Comment