Wednesday, July 8, 2009

B, B, B. What begins with B?

Breast Cancer 3 Day - I am  walking in this event October 16-18 in Philadelphia.  My donation button is over there on the right - make a donation ! Please? Thanks!! 

Buster Bluth - funny character from 'Arrested Development'.  We are planning to name our new Airedale, "Buster".

Birkenstock - my shoe love.  Back several years ago, I had serious foot issues.  Heel spurs and plantar fasciitis.  OUCH! As a result, I had to wear shoes all the time, and I was either wearing orthotic inserts (usually in my sneakers or running shoes), or I was wearing Birks.  I have quite a collection now, even though my foot problems have subsided (thanks to a 30-pound weight loss). 

Buble`, Michael - I'm not usually into lounge singer-types, but I'll make an exception here. Love, love, love this song: Everything

Brad Paisley - Adorable country singer. Great guitarist. Awesome songwriter. 'Nuff said. Take a listen: Brad 

BPS - also known as, Big Picture Scrapbooking . A really great site with online scrapbooking classes, projects and inspiration. 

Ben & Jerry's  - ice cream!  This is tops, in my book! They've thought up all the right things to 
put into a pint of vanilla or chocolate (or coffee, or banana) ice cream!  My favorite is Chubby Hubby (Fudge Covered Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels in Vanilla Malt Ice Cream Rippled with Fudge & Peanut Butter), though most flavors are yummy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment