Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Thirty Day Shred: DAY ONE

So I picked up this DVD at the recommendation of a friend at LM (thanks Anya!):


I tried it out on Thursday and had planned for that to be DAY ONE, but I kept being interrupted by the kids during the workout and so I don't really feel like it "counted". Then Friday was just a mess and I never got my workout in. So I'm beginning today as DAY ONE. Without interruption, this is one mean workout!!  I was sweating as much as I do in a class at the gym, but I didn't have to leave the house! Sweet!   I took a DAY ONE photo, but I'm gonna hold on to that for DAY 30, and hopefully there might be some impact with a "before and after" post.  I'm out for the day - needing to check out Sears for the Lands End swim wear (awesome return policy), a violin book for Maisy's lessons, and some other stuff.  The guys are at a Boy Scout Badge Day - so we won't see them til later.   What fun do you have planned this weekend?


1 comment:

  1. Wow it always fun when You find programmes that you like and feel god about.. I will look forward to see the photo!

    But one thing I like you as you are, with or without muscles...Heart you

    Hugs Ann-Marie

    ReplyDelete