Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weigh In

Haven't discussed weight loss here much, because there hasn't been a whole lot to discuss. I joined Weight Watchers on November 28, 2007 weighing 169.2 pounds.   I am 5' 3" and the healthy weight range for a woman my height/age is 113-141.  As of this post, I am down 27 pounds.   I weigh 142.2 pounds. My original goal was 130. As I began hitting the gym more and losing the weight, I began to see that this might not work for me too well. I haven't lost much in terms of weight in about 8 months. HOWEVER, I have dropped 2 pants sizes, so obviously the workouts and toning are productive pursuits, yes? I think they are, along with the fact that a 3-5 mile run is a great stress reliever! Have I quit WW? Nope.  Have I changed my goal weight? Yep. More tomorrow on that. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I like to hear about your new goal! I think you have been working so well and have lost a lot of weight, how you looks says more than the scale...two sizes is a lot so

    WHAT is your new goal?

    Hugs Ann-Marie

    ReplyDelete