Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Hope everyone is having a good day - I am!   The morning started at 5 a.m. when Linus (our geriatric mini schnauzer) woke up needing to eat and have a walk.   I guess bladder issues plague old dogs like they do old people! LOL! 
So about Valentines:  We gave each of the kids a Webkinz and a book.  I made Jason a little album of photos of us using the Lifetime Moments kit from January 2008!  Yes, I did say 2008!  I couldn't decide what to use the kit for back then, and after seeing a project done by my friend Beverly for her DH, I knew that was what I wanted to use the kit for!  I spent all year collecting photos to use, and completed it during a weekend of cropping in January. The "journaling" was the lyrics from "Everything" by Michael Buble.  I'll try to add pics here later - the camera battery needed charging this morning.  Jason gave me a really sweet gift - a pink Ironman watch! :)   Since I started running in the fall I have been running mostly on the treadmill, which has a readout right in front of me - but I'll be moving outdoors once the weather warms up, and needed a watch to give me an idea of how fast I'm going and maybe motivate me to pick up the pace (every now and then).   So kudos to my sweetie for giving me a really thoughtful gift! 

So have a wonderful day, whether you celebrate with hearts and pink stuff or not! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment